CADI Children/Dependent Scholarship
Children/dependents of a full or part-time CADI employee planning to attend or enrolled at SUNY Delhi. Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must be accepted or enrolled in a SUNY Delhi associate or bachelor degree program. Any first semester, continuing or transfer student is eligible to apply.
- Must be the child or dependent of a full or part-time CADI employee.
- Must possess a minimum high school average of 75 or transfer GPA or 2.50. Must maintain a 2.50 GPA to remain eligible for funding. Copies of high school or college transcripts must be provided.
- Recipients will be selected to receive awards of $500 per semester or $1000 per year and may reapply for additional years of funding.
- Candidates must provide a brief letter of intent describing your relationship to CADI, outline your education plans/goals and show evidence of extracurricular, employment or community involvement.