Fraser, Claircine (Costanzi) '64 and Robert Esq. Veterinary Scholarship
This scholarship is to be used for expenses associated with room/board, books and other incidental expenses that are non-tuition related.
- Must have one semester completed at SUNY Delhi, matriculated in veterinary technology or veterinary science with an intention to continue in this major.
- Must be enrolled full-time
- Maintain a GPA of at least 2.5
- Financial need is a consideration; students must complete a FASFA
- Preference given to students with extracurricular activities and/or leadership positions on campus
- This award is renewable to students who meet the above criteria and as long as funding continues
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a Co-curricular transcript from the Center of Student Engagement and Leadership.